A cookie for breakfast?
Sure when it is filled with healthy ingredients that will fuel your body for the day ahead!
Gluten Free*Vegan*Dairy Free
Sweet Potato Breakfast Cookies
3 c GF rolled oats
1 c almond flour/ meal
1 tsp ground ginger
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 c mashed sweet potato
1/2 c dark maple syrup
1/2 c melted coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 c raisins or Craisins
1. Preheat over to 350. Line baking sheet with parchment paper
2. In food processor, pulse oats until roughly chopped.
3. In bowl combine oats, almond flour/meal, ginger, cinnamon, baking powder & salt.
4. In large bowl whisk sweet potato puree, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla & raisins.
5. Fold oat mixture into large bowl.
6. Use 1/4 c measuring cup to drop batter. Slightly flatten each cookie
7. Bake until golden ~25 minutes.
*Recipe courtesy of Run Fast. Eat Slow.