This is a family favorite and done in less than 30 minutes!
Herbed boneless pork cutlets paired with a tangy raspberry sauce.
We like to serve with baked asparagus.
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp dried sage
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless pork cutlets
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 4 Tbsp orange juice
- 4 Tbsp white wine vinegar (can use plain vinegar or Balsamic)
1. In a small bowl, combine crushed thyme, sage, salt, and pepper. Rub evenly over pork cutlets.
2. In small pot, combine raspberry jam, orange juice, and vinegar. Bring to a boil, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until sauce is reduced to desired consistency (sauce will thicken as it cools).
3. Melt butter and olive oil in a nonstick skillet. Cook cutlets for 4-5 minutes on each side.
4. Spoon sauce in a pool onto a serving plate, and top with pork cutlet.
*recipe courtesy of allrecipes
One thought on “Pork Cutlets with Raspberry Sauce”
Pingback: Pork Cutlets with Raspberry Sauce — Diane VanderBrink Wellness | My Meals are on Wheels